Booking requests, modifications and confirmations always need to be in written (e-mail, fax, letter, booking form)
1. The reservation request does not imply any obligations for the guest and is non-binding. The guest receives a pre-booking, a detailed quote and information about the confirmation procedure. The administration fee, required deposit and the cancellation conditions are determined by the booking period and the type of accommodation. All are explained to the guest in the non-binding pre-reservation
2. The guest’s written confirmation and the payment of the deposit demanded in the pre-booking, imply the acceptance of these booking conditions as well as the campsite’s rules and regulations, all available at our website.
3. Bookings are personal and non-transferable. They cannot enclose the stays of two diferent families, not even if it is for consecutive periods on the same pitch. The administration fee as well as the required deposit is charged per unit. The administration fee cannot be reduced from the payment balance, as this is a charge for the booking and not refundable.
4. The confirmed booking period has to be paid entirely, before or on your arrival date, even if a cogent reason (car breakdown, illness) causes a delayed arrival or a premature departure. If the booked unit is not occupied before noon the day after the start of the booking period, the booking will be cancelled. If requested in writing The camping will try to keep the booking whereas the guest is bound to pay from the original starting day.
5. The bookings department will try to process modification requests of confirmed bookings free of charge. If the booking department cannot offer an alternative pitch/accommodation, the booking will be deemed as cancelled by the guest. Only modifications confirmed by the booking department in writing are binding.
6. Since Castell Montgri is a family site, any groups not consisting of family members, need explícit permission from the site’s management. Guests who do not travel as a family need to indicate this in their booking request, otherwise Castell Montgri reserves the right to declare the reservation void and refuse access to the premises.
7. Upon arrival a valid identity card or passport of each family member has to be presented at reception. A copy or driver’s licence is not considered valid. The wristband provided by the campsite for identification purposes must be worn visibly at all time.
8. No accommodation or pitch may be occupied by more than 6 people, excepte the Comodity Plus pitches, which can take up to 8 people (babies and toddlers are counted as a person) An additional vehicle (car or motorbike) is subject to a surcharge and has to be registered (only allowed in low-season may, juny and september) any car left in the external car park needs to be registered. Visitors must always be registered at reception and complete payment at the corrent rate. Castell Montgri might deny access to the campsite or certain facilities by visitors, especially when occupation is high
9. Unless indicated otherwise, the prices include all taxes, less the tourist tax. Modifications in tax rates will be charged to the client, also for confirmed bookings. In such a case the client also has the right to cancel his/her booking retrieving all the payments made.
10. Any exception to these conditions is only binding if confirmed explicitly in writing by Casetll Montgri.
11. When an administration fee is charged, it is not deducted from the outstanding balance. It is a charge for assigning a pitch and is not refundable.
12. A modification of the booking period, both extending or shortening, implies a modification of the assigned pitch number.
13. The booked pitch will be available from 12 P.M. on the date of arrival until noon the day of departure. If an assigned pitch should not be available for the guest upon arrival due to construction work, third party fault, an error in processing the booking request or force majeure, Castell Montgri will try to offer an appropriate alternative or offer the guest to cancel free of charge, in which case all down payments will be refunded.
14. The campsite does not guarantee specific allocation of emplacements (this will be made on the day of arrival, the reservation only gives the right to occupy a pitch and it does not refer to any other preferences you may have requested) e.g.pitches with shade, even if these are allocated in an area with trees and the client explicitly asks for it, nor pitches with grass or delimitation by hedges can be guaranteed. The quoted size (70/90/120m2) for the different pitch categories is a mere average estimation and by no means binding. WIFI cannot be guaranteed on each individual pitch.
15. Campers travelling with pets must indicate this clearly in their booking request. Guest must verify that their pet is quoted in the invoice.
16. The price of the camping pitch includes one motorhome, or one vehicle plus camping unit (caravan, tent, trailer…). Only one motorhome or caravan is allowed per pitch.
17. Payment: Pre-payment is of 30% of the total price of the bookingperiod and can be paid by crèdit card when making your booking online or by banktransfer, which must be received within 7 days of the booking, if not it will be automatically cancelled The outstanding balance has to be paid before or on your arrival day.
ACCOMODATION: (Mobile homes and Nature Habitat Luxe tents)
18. To confirm the booking a pre-payment of 500,-euro is required and can be paid by crèdit card when making your booking online or by banktransfer, which must be received within 7 days of the booking, if not it will be automatically cancelled The outstanding balance has to be paid 6 weeks before your arrival day.
19. It is not possible to book a specific accommodation number, you will be assigned your unit upon arrival. You can communicate your preferences in your booking request, but we cannot guarantee granting these wishes.
20. The booked accommodation is available to the guest from 5 P.M. on the arrival day until 10 A.M. on the departure day.
21. Only people who are registered at the time of arrival are authorized to be in the accommodation, without exceeding the maximum permitted capacity of the accommodation.
All additional visitors, as a courtesy and for security reasons, must pass before the reception to register and must pay the current rate.
22. Upon arrival a deposit of 100€ cash will be taken at reception to cover possible damages, or a lack of tidiness caused by the guest. On departure the accommodation has to be left in the same state of cleanliness it was found in
23. Animals are not allowed in the accommodations and you are not allowed to put up tents next to your accomodation.
24. The price of the accomodation includes 1 vehicle (car or motorbike) and the màximum amount of people listed.
CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT OR BOOKING:
25. Cancelation of the bookings contract: If the pitch is not occupied by the lead booking person on the arrival day or at noon the following day, the bookings contract will be automatically cancelled and no refunds given, also Castell Montgri has the right to re-sell the pitch.
26. Any cancellation of a booking 30 days before the arrival date will incur a los of 50% of the paid amount. Cancellation made within less than 30 days of the arrival date will incur 100% of the paid amount, this means NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
CANCELLATION WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN WRITING AND RECEIVED BY E-MAIL OR FAX